Chordology is a minimalistic, portable chord dictionary for Piano, Guitar, Ukulele and other stringed instruments.
17 June 2020
by The Great Magnet
The iOS app has now been completely re-written in Swift using Swift UI.
Unfortunately this means that it needs a device that’s running iOS 13, but it’s worth it for the enhancements.
- Dark mode is now supported.
- Added two variations of the Ukulele, depending on how you have the top string tuned.
- Changed the hierarchy that defines how chords selected.
- Added modifiers for suspended and added tone chords.
tags: iOS - Releases
- Temporarily removed the Banjo instrument as generating chords for this was causing a few issues due to the offset of the top string.
- Chords are now sorted differently.
- Fixed the split-screen issue that was occurring with the more recent iOS versions.
- Complete re-write, so a lot of other bugs were fixed.